Sunday, October 05, 2008

If Tomorrow Never Comes and Sister 'letter

If i knew it would be the last time that I'd see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more tyhtly and pray the lord, your soul to keep.

If i knew it would be the last time that I see you walk out the door, I would give you a hug and kiss and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time, I would spare an extra munute ro two to stop and say "I love you" instead of assuming, you would know I do.

If I knew it would be the last time I would be there to share your day, well I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there is always tomorrow to make up for an over sight, and we always get a second chance to make everything right.

There will always be another day to say our "I love you" and certainly there is another chance to say our "anything I can do".

But just an case I might be wrong, and today is all I get, I would like to say how much I love you and I hope we never forget tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or did alike, and today may be the last chance you get to hold your loved one light.

So if you are waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today?

For if tomorrow never comes, you will surely reget the day, that you didn't take that extra time for a smile,a hug, or a kiss and you were too busy to grant someone what turned out to be their last wish.

So hold your loved ones today, whisper in their ear, tell them how much you love them and that you will always hold him ear.

And if tomorrow never comes, you will have no reget about today.

Dear brother,

For the moment, I miss you very much, then I picked the passage up. I am for you forever. I wish you lead a happy life in the distance. When you have troubled, you unique sister always encourage you by light of the moon. Faced with the bitter life. You must believe in yourself. At the same time, keep a passitive attitudes in life. In additoin,take more exercise everyday.

Cheer up, your sister support you and love you. Fover, you can't feel lonely forever.

Go, go!

Above this word they are my little sister 'leter to me. I am happy that I see that her English is better than me when I is like her age. Spring is coming, and birds will sings. April is a prime time.

No comments: